March 24, 2015

Children's programs, summer camps, early years research, teen programs, evaluation with child/youth audiences ... Are you doing research or evaluation in these or other areas related to children or youth in museums, galleries, historic sites, parks, zoos, aquaria, and other sites of informal learning?

If so, MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM), the monthly e-newsletter, would like to list your work in our upcoming March 2015 Children & Teens issue. As always, we welcome listings by museum workers, consultants, faculty, and students at all levels of study.

To share research or evaluation with others around the world, please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] that includes:

- name of project
- question(s) [no more than 50 words, please]
- how the data will be presented
- principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)
- site(s) where research is being conducted
- time span
- contact information
- key words/labels to describe the project [no more than 4 or 5, please]
- photo or image associated with you or the work [optional]

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin.
Deadline for the March Children & Teens Issue is Monday March 30.

For more information about this call or to discuss your research, please get in touch as below. I look forward to hearing from you!

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor

(As always, please excuse cross-postings. I try to extend the call as widely as possible. Inevitably many of us are subscribed to several electronic discussion lists related to museum education. For those who are, your patience is appreciated. CC)