I have done an informal evaluation of 11 inexpensive digital T&RH monitors that range in price from $1.99-$9.98 including shipping, plus one data logger that costs $34.99 including shipping, with a specific emphasis on suitability for use in small to mid-sized museums, historical societies, and historic house museums.  I would be happy to send a copy to anyone who would like one.  Feel free to extend this offer to your colleagues, associates, and anyone else who may be interested.  Please do not respond to this list.  Please send an email to:

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Objects Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)