Here at my location, I sell in our store for smaller items and the larger are placed on either Ebay or Craigslist. I always include a line that the props are sold "as is" without warranty or return. I find this eliminates buyers who are looking to purchase like new and then have buyers remorse.

If you use eBay, make sure to list yourself as a non-profit under their EBay Giving so that you don't lose out on fees, they have started to attach fees to shipping despite not being the ones that ship it.

Hope that helps.

Rochelle Robinson
Exhibit Programs Director
Exhibits Department
AACA Museum Inc.
161 Museum Drive | Hershey, PA 17033
Web: aacamuseum.org | Tele: 717.566.7100 x118