We know you're out there...and we want to share your style with the world (at least our corner of it). For an upcoming exhibition about the rise of electronic music in America, we are looking for your snapshots of the people and the clothing and the style of the disco, rave, house party, EDM scene. Send digital images that we can include in a slideshow in the exhibit. Party all night!

Wade

Wade LawrenceMuseum Director, The Museum at Bethel Woods | Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845.583.2075
One Cablevision Center, PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
www.BethelWoodsCenter.org

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts inspires, educates, and empowers individuals through the arts and humanities.

Pavilion Stage | The Museum at Bethel Woods | Education & Community Outreach | Harvest Festival

Sent from my iPad