From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mary Helen Dellinger
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] free admission

Our small local history museum is considering dropping our admission charge at the start of the new fiscal year.  I am looking for feedback from those of you that have always offered free admission, or any institution that once charged but then switched to free.  How has this helped your admission numbers?  What was the feedback you got from your community?  Do you regret it?  How did you roll out the change?  Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions you are willing to offer.

Mary Helen Dellinger, Curator

Manassas Museum

9101 Prince William Street

Manassas, VA 20110

Please "like" us at the City's Facebook page to hear the latest news and events!

 City of Manassas Facebook