As many of you know, my writing partner, Joan Baldwin, and I have begun a new book project looking at working women in museums.  You can find out more about the project at our Leadership Matters blog, where there are links to a survey that's now underway.

Our plan is to write a post mid-month about the topic of women and museums, and March's post looks at the language of gender bias and some of the subtle gendered divisions of labor in today's workplace.

 http://bit.ly/1Ebi6Aa

As always, feel free to share your thoughts.

Anne

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

NEW BOOK: Leadership Matters Blog
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign
Subscribe to Take 5, the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life
Visit my Website:  www.awackerson.com/