Dear all,

a new, exciting issue of the international museum magazine ExpoTime! has just been published. Besides news from the global museum scene, changes in museum networks, discussions in the web (also from Museum-L), news from the dark side and a "schedule for activists", you may step into the following contributions:           ExpoTime! appears six times a year and is free for reading. Its 60 pages reach now aprox. 190,000 recipients worldwide. We a recommend your registration by an EMPTY eMail  to [log in to unmask] with "ADD ME AS EXPOTIME! READER" in the subject line.

Direct link: http://www.museum-aktuell.de/expoTime/eTime/ExpoTime!-2015-02/index.html You are free to pass the link to anyone who might be interested.

Clues:
At http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=expoTime&TM=5, you may also dive into previous issues.
Additional videos for MUSEUM AKTUELL and EXPOTIME! can be found under "Media-BLOG" in www.museum-aktuell.de
ExpoTime! is technically published as eBook not being analyzed by Google. Therefore, we have established an online-PDF for archive research and easy quotation (the recent issue will follow tomorrow).
If you are already in our museum portal, have a look at today's open positions (today at least 1,139 open positions worldwide). Important: This needs a different registration under http://www.museum-aktuell.de/index.php?site=login_jobs

Letters to the editor? Suggestions? Proposals for own articles? Plaudits and criticisms?
Call us 0049-89-83969043 or mail us (-> [log in to unmask])

Take care and enjoy the issue.

Adelheid Straten
Christian Müller-Straten