Hi there!

A group of my Getty Leadership Institute alums and I are presenting a session at AAM this year about Crucial Conversations. You know, those tricky discussions about things like budgeting, promotions, saying no... etc. We hope you will take a few minutes to fill out this very quick 12 question survey, so that our presentation may reflect some of the questions and experiences the field might have about Crucial Conversations.

The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/crucialtalk.

Thanks all!

Best,
Victoria

Victoria Glazomitsky
Special Projects Manager for the CEO

Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square, Salem, MA 01970

O: 978.542.1697  (xt. 3197)  C: 978.835.7159  F: 978.741.8951

www.pem.org