Dear friends and colleagues,

The Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center is beginning to plan our 2015 2016
professional development calendar. Our focus is on providing training for
folks that are interested in working with young children in museums.

If you have thoughts we should keep in mind as we begin thinking about
logistics and content, it would be great to hear from you!

Better yet, if you have about 20 minutes to complete a survey about the
topic, that would be great! And - If you can complete the form by Friday,
we'll thank you by providing free registration to an upcoming webinar about
asking good questions that takes place on March 10 between 2 and 3 (EST).
We would love to have you join us.

Here’s a link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DP6W8CN

Thanks again in advance for sharing your thoughts.

All the best,

Betsy Bowers

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/hp/?dnr=iWjqaTAR_R6GLWGEwgNqh-hRqA6GEoVWo->