Curious about CollectionSpace?

We are a dynamic community of professionals working in the arts, humanities, social, and natural sciences, collaborating to design, develop, and share a free platform for collections information management.

Join the program staff, leadership, functionality, and technical working group members, implementers, and special guests for the first in a bi-monthly series of virtual open houses. Bring your questions, your ideas, and your projects to this free-ranging conversation.

Date/Time: 27 February 2015, 12PM EST

Use URL: http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/r61p5c7ip46/​, and enter your name into the Guest text box to join.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Megan

www.collectionspace.org

Can't make it? Our next open house​ is scheduled for Friday, April 24th. Interested in presenting? Contact Megan Forbes, Community Outreach Manager, at [log in to unmask].

Megan Forbes
CollectionSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager

800.999.8558 x 2917 Main
917.267.9676 Cell
meganbforbes Skype