From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of The avant garde tweener
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Looking for middle school/jr. high artifacts

Hey everyone,

I am 14 years old, and no museum professional, but I was hoping to get some professional help on my online museum.

My museum's focus is on middle school. I have been fortunate enough to have gotten a sizable amount of artifacts from friends/family/my school, however, it is still not very much, and I'd like to grow it further. I patrol Etsy and eBay for middle school related relics and I frequent antique stores, but there just doesn't seem to be much there. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions of where to look? I'd prefer to get artifacts from the 60s or before, since I already have a lot from nowadays, but I'm open to anything!

Alternatively, if you have anything left from when you were in middle school that you can scan and send to me to put in the museum, that would be great! I have been looking for more physical things, since most of what is up on the site was loaned to me to scan in, but I definitely won't turn away any artifacts sent to me.

Thank you,

Hannah