As Beth Filipek said, the Eastman School of Music – specifically the Sibley Music Library.  I know they hold collections of sheet music.  Here is their website, doesn’t mention their collecting policy but does give staff emails:

http://www.esm.rochester.edu/sibley/

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788