How big is your wall?  I'm not quite sure what you mean by "angled
panels".  Are they sticking out away from the wall?  If so, which edge is
sticking out and by how much?

Generally, 58-60 inches from the floor to center of the panel in ideal
conditions, but the final analysis is by what looks right.

Hope this helps,

Lissa Kramer