Andrea, Past Perfect only works with Windows. Here at WCU we use Macs, but the ones using PastPerfect are set up as double boot machines, where you can log on to either the Windows or the Mac side. Windows for PP, Mac for everything else. I can't give you any more details because we have an IT department that magically makes things happen, but I can ask some questions. It works, for the most part, just fine.
Anne Lane
Mountain Heritage Center
Western Carolina University