My institution, Midway Village Museum, has a Village that interprets area
life c. 1890s - 1910s. Not knowing which part of that you would like to
connect to, I handle collections and we have an education staff that works
with the interpreters and programming for the Village space as well as our
main museum center.

www.midwayvillage.com

Hope that helps! And let me know if you have further questions or would
like to connect with our education staff.

Regina Gorham
Assistant Curator
Midway Village Museum