One week until MPMA's 2015 Conference Proposal  Deadline
 (http://www.mpma.net/)

January 13th
is the
Deadline for  sessions,posters,workshops
Find the proposal form at  http://mpma.net/session_proposals.php

SAVE THE  DATE

Join us in Wichita for the MPMA/KMA Joint Museum  Conference
September 27-October 1,  2015

Sooooo many museums to  see
MPMA is delighted to do a joint  conference with KMA!

Theme:
Museums Mean Business

Share your ideas, innovations, frustrations,  programs
Submit a proposal and let us hear about you and your  museum.
Presenting at the conference is a great way to get the word  out about your
museum

MPMA's Call Out for  Panelists

Need help  finding panelists?  Want to join a  panel?

Send a brief description of your session or workshop  idea to MPMA at

Indicate what kind of panelists you are looking  for.

We'll include your request for panelists in our Call  Out.
We know it can be tough to find  panelists.  Our Call Out works!

Or, let us know  if you want to join a panel.

Need  inspiration for your proposal?
See if these  ideas help....

·         Has your museum changed its business  approach?
·         How is your museum changing  your community?  Or do you wish it
would?
·         What new boundaries have you  pushed for exhibits, collections
care, marketing?
·         What new ideas do you have to  make your board work better?
·         Did you recently move your  collections?
·         Did you restructure your  inventory methods or collections
database?
·         How have you re-invented  programs to make them relevant?
·         Has your attendance increased  because of an innovation?
·         Have you found a good way to  interact with troublesome
colleagues?

MPMA: A Ten-state  museum network

Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico,  North Dakota, Oklahoma,
South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming

Mark your calendar:
2015  MPMA / KMA Joint Conference:  September 27 – October 1  Wichita,
Kansas

Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West  David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404