We've got a couple of great end-of-year posts at the Leadership Matters blog:

> Leadership is a Choice -- it doesn't matter if you're involved with a tiny heritage organization or huge museum, leadership at the board, staff and volunteer level is an intentional decision.  It's not that hard to commit to it, but it is hard to stay committed.

> Reading for the New Year is a brief compilation of articles and reports to get you thinking about your professional life.  Consider joining Kermit the Frog by writing a note of reflection to your younger self.  If you do, please consider sharing it with us.

We  hope to see you at our blog:  http://leadershipmatters1213.wordpress.com/

Anne

--
Anne W. Ackerson
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions

NEW BOOK: Leadership Matters Blog
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/leadingbydesign
Subscribe to Take 5, the newsletter with a fresh take on nonprofit life
Visit my Website:  www.awackerson.com/