From: Keni Sturgeon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 6:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Museum passes avialable for checking out at libraries?

Hi all,

Just gathering some input from the field. Do any of you/your museums currently leave family passes at local libraries to be checked out, used and returned to the library by library patrons? If so, how is this program/partnership working from your perspective?

Thanks,

Keni Sturgeon

Director of Science and Education

Pacific Science Center