Hello, all!

I am looking for a consultant to work with our board on design of our new facility.  We are a small children’s museum, slated to move into a significantly larger space as part of our town’s redevelopment project – projected timeline is approximately 4 years, but we need to start working on the facility layout and exhibit plans now.  Any recommendations you can provide would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Alyson

Alyson Barber

Director of Development & Communication

The Sandbox – An Interactive Children’s Museum

18A Pope Avenue

Hilton Head Island, SC 29928

Office: 843.842.7645

Cell: 843.575.9700