Do any of you have interpretive plans that you could share with me as an
example, or that are posted on your website?   We have an exhibit policy,
but I am looking for something broader that covers all ways a museum
interprets and educates-exhibits, programs, tours, outreach, etc.  History,
culture, or heritage museums would be the best comparison for our
institution, which interprets a specific region.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Kay Adam

Curator of Collections & Registrar

Museum of South Texas History (MOSTHistory)

.preserving and presenting the borderland heritage of South Texas and
Northeastern Mexico

200 N Closner Blvd  |  Edinburg, TX 78541 USA

P: +1-956-383-6911  |  F: +1-956-381-8518

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]  |
<http://www.mosthistory.org/> MOSTHistory.org

American Alliance of Museums Accredited Museum