Echoing, don't do it. The long range issues, along with time you'll waste trying to pre-imp, not worth it.
As not to offend the donor, set it up outside the building. Win/win.

Rochelle Robinson
Exhibit Programs Director
Exhibits Department
AACA Museum Inc.
161 Museum Drive | Hershey, PA 17033
Web: aacamuseum.org | Tele: 717.566.7100 x118