We are a small/mid size museum in the market for CRM (Customer Relationship
Management) software; we want to track donor engagement, purchases,
discounts, etc as well as utilize it as a general programming/ticketing
needs. We've researched Blackbaud but are looking for something less
expensive.

What to do you use? Why do you love and hate it?