“What if we train them and they leave?”
“What if you don’t and they stay?”

Researching or evaluating ANY aspect of training and development for museum workers (paid, volunteer, board member, intern)? Have some great resources to share?

If so, I invite you to list your ongoing work in MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM), the monthly e-newsletter. Listings from museum workers, consultants, faculty, and students at all levels of study are welcomed.

To share research or evaluation with others around the world, please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] that includes:

- name of project
- research question(s) [no more than 50 words, please]
- how the data will be presented
- principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)
- site(s) where research is being conducted
- time span
- contact information
- key words/labels to describe the project
- photo associated with you or the project

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin. Deadline for the November MEM is Friday, November 28.

Please get in touch for more information about this call or to discuss your research. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Chris

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor
http://www.mccastle.com

PS - Apologies for cross-posting. I know many of us subscriber to several museum education-related electronic lists. Your patience is appreciated!