That would be a great session!

>>> Sarah Jencks <[log in to unmask]> 11/14/2014 3:02 PM >>>

I would love to see VTS with objects as a session at AASLH.

Sarah Jencks

Director of Education

Ford’s Theatre | Where Lincoln’s Legacy Lives

Mailing Address: 514 10th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004

Phone: (202) 639-1580 | Fax: (202) 347-6269

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.fords.org

P please consider the environment before printing this email