Three words...sap, bugs, water.

Don't do it.

Wade LawrenceMuseum Director, The Museum at Bethel Woods | Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845.583.2075
One Cablevision Center, PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
www.BethelWoodsCenter.org

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts inspires, educates, and empowers individuals through the arts and humanities.

Pavilion Stage | The Museum at Bethel Woods | Education & Community Outreach | Harvest Festival

Sent from my iPad