Dear May:

You might contact these folks, http://www.drugmuseum.org/ -- they have vials and tins of old medication and might be able to help you.

Good luck!

Sherry Hatherley

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Mary Helen Dellinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In going through an old and rather large collection of medical equipment (donated before I came on staff), I have come across vials of medicine – lidocaine, decadron, depo-testosterone to name just a few.  Does anyone have any experience with discarding old medicines?  I’m not sure how safe it is to keep these things in the collection and cannot imagine how it could ever be incorporated into a program or exhibition.  Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Mary Helen Dellinger, Curator

Manassas Museum

9101 Prince William Street

Manassas, VA 20110

Please "like" us at the City's Facebook page to hear the latest news and events!

 City of Manassas Facebook