From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cristina Chavez
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] museum rails and permanent exhibit barriers

Hello all,

Our museum is looking into obtaining more permanent barrier systems for our exhibits instead of just rope stanchions. We looked into museum rails which are great reader rail systems, although expensive. We've also looked into art barriers. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what we could use for barriers in exhibits?

Thanks,

Cristina Chavez

Exhibit Project Manager

Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History

www.ccmuseum.com

(361) 826-4676