Hello all,

Our museum is looking into obtaining more permanent barrier systems for our exhibits instead of just rope stanchions. We looked into museum rails which are great reader rail systems, although expensive. We've also looked into art barriers. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what we could use for barriers in exhibits?

Thanks,

Cristina Chavez
Exhibit Project Manager
Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
www.ccmuseum.com
(361) 826-4676