Based on my experience back when I worked in law enforcement, I'm sure
your local police or sheriff's office will dispose of them.

Capt. David Hipschman
Yacht Deliveries
Editor, National Association of Flight Instructors
Contributing Editor, Aviation Group Ltd. Publications
Adjunct Professor, UF School of Journalism
MTOA No. 4751
Merchant Mariner No. USA000239533
Master of Self-Propelled Vessels to 100 tons,
Including Auxiliary Sail

15031 Punta Rassa Rd #1105
Fort Myers, FL 33908
352-682-2921