I am also interested in what the parameters are for this.

Carol Lieb
Content Design
http://contentdesign.me/

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Mike Reuter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all:

Our historical society has recently received a request from a media agency to use our facility for an interview.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that has done this before, but could anyone respond to me offline to provide insight on appropriate rental pricing?

Thank you,

Mike Reuter

--
Michael Reuter