I will translate the exhibits in Spanish. Probably the next the languages will be German and French.

EIizabeth Cruzado
Graduate Assistant
C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa
1987 Indian Village Dr.
Memphis, TN  38109

On Oct 15, 2014, at 3:01 PM, Ines Fialho Brandao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

How many languages are you talking about?

On 15/10/2014, at 20:06, EIizabeth Katherine Cruzado Carranza (kcrzdcrr) wrote:

We are in the process of translating all of our museum exhibit labels into multiple languages.  I will appreciate any suggestions on how best to present that information to the public.  At this point, we are considering numbering each text panel, then having a photo of the exhibit with the numbered the text panes and then the translations listed by number below.  This process will take up about two 8.5 x 11 pages for each exhibit case.  We intend to laminate the sheets and make them available in a three-ring binder.

I will appreciate any suggestions on alternative ways to present this information.

Thanks very much,

Elizabeth Cruzado