My name is Caroline Mitchell Carrico, and I work at the Memphis Pink Palace Museum. We are finishing construction and installation of a Little Free Library (http://littlefreelibrary.org/) at our museum. I am trying to collect data about other museums that have LFLs or similar neighborhood book exchanges to potentially write a paper on the topic. If you have this type of project at your museum and would be willing to answer a few questions, please fill out my Google form: http://goo.gl/forms/OQAewyjx7C

Thank you,

Caroline

Caroline Mitchell Carrico

Exhibits Project Coordinator