Hi Martha,

Thank you for reply. I recently attended the annual OMA in Idabel, OK this
past week. The Beavers Bend State Park and Heritage Center included a
museum of the prehistorical known information and archaeological finds of
the area ( Also included the rest of the Herron Collection and other art
works and brilliant wood carvings). I was deeply intrigued with the content
in my observations and thought I would get opinions concerning my academics.

Thank you again for your response.

R. Beck