I am a second year MA in public history at West Virginia university. We have an excellent public history program. Recruitment is actually one of my GA jobs this semester.

If you have questions let me know! Also the national council on public history (ncph.org) keeps a comprehensive list of programs.

-Robert W.

Sent from my iPhone