Hello All,

We are drafting a personnel policy, and I’m looking for information on standards of Paid Time Off for full-time employees. I’ve requested sample personnel policies from AAM, but thought it would be useful to ask everyone on this list as well. Please let me know what your institution does for Paid Time Off. Thanks!

Best,

Jessica Hougen

Curator

U.S. Marshals Museum

14 North 3rd St. Suite D

Fort Smith, AR 72901

479.242.2633

The Mission of the U.S. Marshals Museum, Inc. is to form a national center of heritage and legacy, disseminate knowledge and inspire appreciation for the accomplishments of the U.S. Marshals Service.