Abby,

One of the first things you could try would be the "Find a Conservator"
tool on AIC's website:
http://www.conservation-us.org/about-conservation/find-a-conservator#.VADJobxdUt0

This should provide you with the names and contact information for several
objects conservators in your immediate area. Hope this helps!

Best,

Alison