To all,

We are in the process of revising our cleaning procedures at the house museum we operate. We are particularly looking for the collective wisdom of the list to see if anyone is willing to share training information, procedural lists followed, resources, or other words of wisdom that will help us refine and improve our cleaning. We are interested in cleaning behind the ropes and making sure that the staff assigned to do this is properly trained and has guidance on how to handle and how to clean without damaging the artifacts on display.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Dave Shackelford
Chief Curator, Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum
Director, Mount Clare Museum House

Office Line: 410-752-2462, ext. 215
Cell Phone: 410-215-1093
Fax: 410-752-2499