From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of HEATHER TRUBEE
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] online scheduling software

Hello,

Do any institutions out there use online scheduling programs that volunteers can access from home?  Our museum emails a monthly volunteer schedule to all volunteers.  The volunteers then call or email our volunteer coordinator to tell her when they can volunteer.  I've heard of an online program called SignUp Genius.  Does anyone use this or another program?  How well does it work for you and volunteers?

I appreciate any feedback,
Heather

Heather Trubee Brown
Curator of Education