Hello all,

Has your museum, art gallery, or cultural institution hosted, put on, or supported a yarn bomb? If so, could you please fill out this short survey about the project?

https://tinyurl.com/museumyarnbomb

I'm a masters student at the University of Leicester and doing research for my masters thesis on museum yarn bomb projects. Specifically, I am looking at the return on investment for these projects as well as if there are ways to engage the volunteer knitters and crocheters who work on the project after it is completed.

If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance!

Deb Fuller