Good afternoon,

I am looking to connect with anyone who has developed any professional development programs for teachers and is willing to share their experiences.  I’m looking for more than field trips and standard educational programming—even more than teacher workshops—programs very specifically identified as “PD” for teachers.  Do you have a marketing plan?  Do you run your program at your site or actually go to schools on PD days?  Do  you work only in your local area or do you have a state-wide approach?  What kind of evaluations and benchmarking do you do?

Thanks for any information you can share!

--Dani

--To identify, preserve, interpret, and promote the heritage of North Dakota and its people.

Danielle “Dani” Stuckle

Educational Programs and Outreach Coordinator

State Historical Society of North Dakota

North Dakota Heritage Center

612 East Boulevard Avenue

Bismarck, North Dakota 58505-0830

(701) 328-2794 (P)