I am participating in a session at the AASLH annual conference focusing on visitor experiences in adopting a role (role playing) in an exhibition or program. Does it increase empathy or feelings of connections? Are there other reactions? As I continue to gather information, I am looking for evaluations, research, articles, or examples focusing on such role playing, or museum staff who may be using such techniques. I would appreciate any resources, information or contacts any of you might have and would be happy to share with the list when I compile results.

You can respond to the list, or to my email below.

Thanks for your help,

Dale Jones

Making History Connections