The Western Museums Association (WMA) continues the tradition of innovative Annual Meeting programming with the 2014 convening in Las Vegas.

The deadline for Member Early Bird Registration is July 31, 2014.

Register for the 2014 Annual Meeting here: www.regonline.com/wma2014

Not a member? Become a member and save on your 2014 Annual Meeting registration!

Learn more about WMA membership here: www.westmuse.org/membership

This year’s program explores the role of museums in an always-changing urban landscape and encourages us to think beyond the ordinary. Sessions are broken out into six interdisciplinary tracks including, Business, Leadership/Careerpath, Visitor Experience, Community Engagement, Collections, and Technology. Much like many of the functions within your own organization, each session incorporates multiple perspectives from across museum disciplines.

Business

Leadership/Careerpath

Collections

Community Engagement

Visitor Experience

Technology
Learn more about the 2014 Annual Meeting here: www.westmuse.org/annual-meeting

Registration is now open for WMA 2014. Members are eligible for an Early Bird Registration discount. The deadline for this is July 31, 2014. Register here: www.regonline.com/wma2014

Need help asking for funding to attend WMA2014? Check out our Justification Toolkit here: www.westmuse.org/justification-toolkit

We know that you will enjoy reconnecting with old colleagues and meeting new ones. Please join the WMA community as we share and expand our knowledge together. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Las Vegas in October!

All the best,
Lauren Valone
Program Coordinator
Western Museums Association