Hello everyone!

  My current internship involves researching the feasibility of moving our awards nomination submission process to an online format. Basically, this program gets submissions from authors, museums, and organizations from all over the country (in the form of big heavy binders of info being shipped to us) nominating their project for an award. It would be less trouble and paper if we could set up an online submission process.

Do you know of any similar projects like this? What were the problems and benefits? Do you have experience with third party hosting sites for large files? Let me know! Thank you!

Aja