In the 1990s, 3 museums merged in Bethlehem, PA - Historic Bethlehem Inc., the Moravian Museum, and the Kemmerer Museum of Decorative Arts. This happened after I left the area so I don't know details, but they are still operating together under the name Historic Bethlehem Partnership.

Sarah

Sarah Wilson LeCount
Collections Manager
Rochester Museum & Science Center
657 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 271-4552 x353

Inventor Center Permanent Exhibition
Presenting Sponsor: M&T Bank
Media Sponsor: Democrat and Chronicle Media Group
Made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services

Celebrating More Than 100 Years—Discovery Goes On!
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube