July 15, 2014

Invitation to contribute to the upcoming July 2014 MEM on SCIENCE & MUSEUM
EDUCATION

Citizen science, science teaching, informal science, everyday science,
Science Buzz, Cafe Scientifique, public engagement with science ...

The July MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM) will highlight ongoing work in
museum education research, evaluation and resources related to science
education and learning. Working in this area? I invite you to share your
research with interested others around the world.

Listings by workers at all sites of informal learning (museums, galleries,
science centres, parks, historic sites,etc.), consultants, faculty, and
students at all levels of study are welcomed.

To share your research or evaluation with others around the world, please
send an e-mail to me [log in to unmask] that includes:
€     name of project
€     research/evaluation question(s) [no more than 50 words, please]
€     how the data will be presented
€     principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)
€     site(s) where research is being conducted
€     time span
€     contact information
€     key words/labels to describe the project [no more than 4 or 5, please]
€     photo associated with you or the project

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin.
Deadline for the July SCIENCE MEM is Friday July 18. (Apologies for short
notice!)

For more information on MEM's research & evaluation listings visit the MEM
blog, FORUM: Ongoing research on museum education http://forum.mccastle.com/

To discuss this call or your research, please get in touch as below. I look
forward to hearing from you!

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor

More on me & the MEM Š