Julie,

I recommend that you use the AIC (American Institute for Conservation) online "Find a Conservator" feature to find a qualified conservator in your area. Search under object conservator who has experience in natural history collections.

Here's the link:
http://www.conservation-us.org/about-conservation/find-a-conservator#.U76-sds24UQ

Cheers!
Dave