Hi all,

I am looking for an archival or museum software that runs well on a Mac. Considering partitioning my drive and installing Windows in order to use PastPerfect, but would prefer not to spend the money. The software would be used for cataloging a small collection of scientific journals and archival documents. We were hoping to use PastPerfect for its online collection integration, so a software with a similar service would be optimal. Just looking to see what else is available.

Thanks!
Carolyn

Carolyn Noe
954-815-2457