I restore antique dolls of this genre. Try contacting Theriaults,  or the UFDC annual convention will be held in San Antonio this july where there will be many experts on these objects. They are indeed extremely valuable.  If it has a bisque head, and "Simon and halbig" embossed on the back it is not a kathe kreuze, which are made out of molded felt. The value is greatly determined by the condition of the bisque.  Check if there are any chips or hairline fractures. Best of luck
- Sarah Wright