There are several technical notes on the Canadian Conservation Institute website that may be helpful.
http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/publications/notes/index-eng.aspx

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
Williamsburg, VA

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Amber Clifford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings all-

I am teaching a course on archaeological curation, and wondering if anyone can suggest short papers, notes, or other sources on best practices or case studies of rehousing of archaeological specimens, including human remains.

I have given them material on ethics and legal, etc.  I'm looking for a technical note or something similar to give students in this pre-professional course, before they do rehousing labs.

Thanks
Amber

--
Amber R. Clifford-Napoleone, Ph.D.