Greetings Colleagues,

I am curious to find out what types of perks you offer your volunteers.  I am particularly interested in hearing from institutions with 100 plus volunteers. For example at what point in their volunteer tenure do you offer them the ability to bring in guests?  Do you limit the number that they can bring?  Are service pins for hours volunteered appreciated or are they a waste of money? Do you host special lectures for them? Outings? Parties? Do you differentiate between volunteers who work with the public vs. volunteers who help behind the scenes.  All information would be valuable; thanks in advance

Dina

Dina Rose Friedman • Interpretive Programs Manager

NATIONAL SEPTEMBER 11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM

200 Liberty Street, 16th Floor • New York, NY 10281